SG Questions – September 25
SMALL GROUP QUESTIONS
FAMILY HACKS – Part 4
HOW TO Navigate Change
- Share some changes you have seen in your lifetime.
- List as many possible changes in a family dynamic as you can (expected and unexpected). Which have you personally experienced?
Look Down: Luke 2:41-52 & John 7:1-5
- What stands out to you in these verses?
- How does it make you feel to know that Jesus encountered changes in His own family?
Change is inevitable // Growth is a choice
FAMILY HACK #4: INSPIRE YOUR FAMILY TO CHOOSE GROWTH
3 Areas to Grow in that will Help your Family Navigate Change
- Unflinching Commitment
Read Philippians 3:8-14 – What stands out to you in these verses?
- What is your natural response to change?
- Share a time you remained committed to your faith even in the face of change?
- What is something you learned about God through a change you have experienced in your life?
- How can engaging your faith inspire your family in times of change?
- Unwavering Conviction
Read Hebrews 11:1
- Share about a time in your family where your faith has been tested?
READ JAMES 1:2-8 – What stands out to you about faith specifically?
- Share about a time when someone else’s faith strengthened yours?
- What are some ways you have exercised your faith that inspired your family?
- Unchanging Character
Read Romans 5:3-5 – What stands out to you about change in your family?
- What is one way you can bring the hope of Jesus to a current changing situation in your family?
- Share specific examples of Jesus’ character that you would like to emulate.
- Call a family meeting (immediate and/or extended) and create a family vision, family values, and/or some strategies that you can implement to help your family grow in relationship with God and each other.